Monday, August 27, 2007

7 1/2 Lifelong Learning Habits 8/27/07

The easiest learning habit for me is "begin with the end in mind." I love to take something that interests me and see it happen, such as cooking something unusual. The internet has made cooking very so much more fun to explore.


The hardest learning habit for me is "use technology to your advantage." I have used the internet to some extent, but do not get to play in that realm as often as I would like to. Technology is moving at such a fast pace that trying to keep up can be somewhat daunting. My example of this is something that some of you can relate to. I have three remote controls- one for the TV, the DVD player, and for the surround sound. I would love to figure out how to program all of this to one remote-no luck so far.

No comments: